Saturday, May 1, 2010

What is this Madness???



In honor of the crazy ass weather Colorado has graced us with, we're here to provide some crazy ass tunes to match! (If your not in here in CO and follow us though, just enjoy the jams!)



Here's a w-i-d-e array of whomps, wobbels, and tunes that have surfaced recently that will put you in some goooooood places.


The Aston Shuffle - I Wanna See You
This jem Is brought to courtesy of a young duo from Australia. I like where they are goin!(DD)


A-Trak - Trizzy Turnt Up

Newwwww A-Trak!!!! Heres a preview of his up coming Dirty South Dance 2. It takes some skill to make Soulja Boy sound so good.(The player has a download option)


Aphex Twin - Windowlicker (Algeronics Remix)
If you haven't heard of Aphex Twin, or heard the song Windowlicker then you should leave. Right Now. Go Away. The original has has very few remixs because of no one really dared to touch the classic. Here is a one of the few attempts I've heard that is good, and damnnnnn is this remix sick.

Ice Cube - I Rep That West
Do I need to say anything? The title speaks for itself. New Cube single, West Coast Love.

FM Audio - Killer (Afrojack Remix)
I mean, let's be honest. An electronic music blog post isn't really real without some DUTCH HAUS! Is it? Is it??? Enter Afrojack.


¡Y uno más especial!


Ghostland Observatory - Heavy Heart
This Houston duo recently debuted at South By Southwest and Miami's infamous Ultra Festival. They have been stuck on repeat on my speakers since I have heard them. Do expect a full post on these two because they are something special. I can't place it, but I might TRY and put them somewhere in the middle, around, in-between, close to, in my mouth (wait WHAT?) STS9, Kings of Leon's Vocals, and Muse. Again, expect a full one on Ghostland Observatory.





YOU'RE WELCOME! STAY CLASSY!





-Foar Peepole Liak Uss