Friday, April 9, 2010

It's Firday and.............




What up what up ladies and gents, It's a beautiful sunny friday and we all shouldn't have shit to do! On that note, I'm sure a lot of you have heard the song Fireflies by the Minnesota band Owl City. They aren't really my steez, they sound like Jack's Mannequin combined with the Postal Service, but thats just me. That song however, is a happy sunny friday song so here are two mixes of that song that will put you in the right mind set!

First up is a dope mash up by The White Panda
The White Panda - Fireflies Goin Down (Young Joc vs. Owl City)

Next up is a remix by Mightyfools, A+ work, he cut it up and threw some whomps on it!
Owl City - Fireflies (Mightyfools Remix)

I also found this bad ass track floatin around the interweb that will make the best of you run to a dancefloor near you! The intro is PRICELESS. DEATH TO THE THRONNNEEEEEEEEE
Santigold - L.E.S Artistes(DEATH TO THE THRONE REMIX)

And Lastly,

"Cuz is Fridayyyyyy, I ain't got no job, and I ain't got shit ta do!"


Stay Classy 4PLU Followers!